Rainbow swirl cardi
Joining this as I go bc it’ll sit in bits for years otherwise.
Stop the swirl just before the last 2dc in same st on any of the edges that need joining. Works best if your working the colours anti-clockwise…
2nd Spike Beanie
Join each round in slip st, ch1 & spike into previous space.
I don’t put a ch between spike clusters
- 5x (2Tb, ch2)
- 5x (2Tb, ch2, 2Tb)
- 5x (3Tb, 3TbSpike)
- Mark 3 Inc this round -> (Tb, Tbv, ch, Tbv, Tb)
- Mark 2 Inc this round -> (Tb, Tbv, ch, Tbv, Tb)
- L&M: Mark 2 Inc this round -> (Tb, Tbv, ch, Tbv, Tb). S: 3TbSpikes TPG
- L: Mark 2 Inc this round -> (Tb, Tbv, ch, Tbv, Tb). M&S: 3TbSpikes TPG.
- 3TbSpikes TPG
- Cont until you run out of yarn, or it’s a good length (20-25cm is pretty good)
Last round (DC in the top of middle & left Spike sts, dc into middle spike st of row before)
Cat Ear Beanies
Mac Crash Bag
My colleague’s MacBook crashed and it displayed this beautiful patterning of vertical stripes on the screen.
So I’m going to make him a bag
Or maybe a scaf or a hat – haven’t decided