Join each round in slip st, ch1 & spike into previous space.
I don’t put a ch between spike clusters
- 5x (2Tb, ch2)
- 5x (2Tb, ch2, 2Tb)
- 5x (3Tb, 3TbSpike)
- Mark 3 Inc this round -> (Tb, Tbv, ch, Tbv, Tb)
- Mark 2 Inc this round -> (Tb, Tbv, ch, Tbv, Tb)
- L&M: Mark 2 Inc this round -> (Tb, Tbv, ch, Tbv, Tb). S: 3TbSpikes TPG
- L: Mark 2 Inc this round -> (Tb, Tbv, ch, Tbv, Tb). M&S: 3TbSpikes TPG.
- 3TbSpikes TPG
- Cont until you run out of yarn, or it’s a good length (20-25cm is pretty good)
Last round (DC in the top of middle & left Spike sts, dc into middle spike st of row before)
Cat Ear Beanies
Mac Crash Bag
My colleague’s MacBook crashed and it displayed this beautiful patterning of vertical stripes on the screen.
So I’m going to make him a bag
Or maybe a scaf or a hat – haven’t decided
Blooming Brioche KAL
African violet shawl
Plod the African Flower Triceratops
Had a massive amount t of 8ply left over from my temperature scarf so decided to give this a go as a stash buster.
Other than upping the hook and yarn size, No modifications to the pattern.
I understuffed the body slightly for the perfect squish.
10 stitch scrap blanket
Needs to be 24” long to fit my wedge in.
Needs pockets for my 2 sets of wrist straps.
Needs a pocket for my drink bottle
Needs a pocket for my keys